Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lifestyle AV 38 I had not turned it on for about 3 months,

Customer Question
Lifestyle AV 38...

Lifestyle AV 38 I had not turned it on for about 3 months, turned it on, Remote not working, I have two remotes, neither worked, new batteries, didn't work. Bought another remote, still didn't work, Tried reassociating the remotes. Still not working. Operates manually but with limitied ability to advance and such

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Bose Lifestyle AV 38

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

6 yr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just happened first time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/21/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 8 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If it will not work with several remotes then the built-in remote sensor is suspect.

You can return the system to a local Bose dealer for repair, or arrange a return online at:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/factory_authorized_service.html

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer