Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pearl, I have been trying to get an answer to my question…

Customer Question
Pearl, I have been...

Pearl, I have been trying to get an answer to my question regarding Bose Soundlink Revolve? I have twice put in my credit card info but the system then tells me I have an account already with a different code...I have never been on this site. What can I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

My stereo doesn't have anything to do with this...I bought Soundlink and need to link it to my iPod!!!

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For the third time...no troubleshooting because I can't link speaker to my iPod. I plugged the speaker in; selected English; it kept saying "Ready to Link". I don't know how to link.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been down this path three times! I enter the information but Expert says I have another account with another personal code...I don't!! So if you connect me I will be right back here.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Technician: Joe AV, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Engineer

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this issue. Please reply when you are ready to get the soundlink running with your Ipod.

Hello are you there?