Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I plug in home theater the lights blinks about 10 times…

Customer Question
When I plug in...

When I plug in home theater the green lights blinks about 10 times and goes off then I can't turn it on with remote?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is about 8 years old...I am not there right now so I don't know model....it has the little box about 1 by 3 that has the green light

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have unplugged it and rehooked It up many times to no avail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
I don't know if I hit something on the remote or what?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/20/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please provide me with the name and model number of the home theater system? We really cannot get into any meaningful conversation without that information. You may reply back here when you have that available.

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.