Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a denon AVR 1912 Remote is not working, changed

I have a denon...

I have a denon AVR 1912 Remote is not working , changed batteries

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

The remote is RE 1156

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, just changed batteries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Denon AVR 1912

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand, I need to ask for some more info. First, does the Denon respond using the buttons on the unit itself?

Thank you. Now, we need to test the remote to see if it's IR emitter (output) is working. Do you have a cell phone with a camera, or a digital camera nearby please?

No just answer my question
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

Thanks

What Aric was getting up to was to test the remote but in any case those receiver`s remote sensor hardly ever fail so we can safely assume the remote is the culprit

Give me a minute and i`ll find a new one for you

Ok

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

If you cant find the rating system (stars at the top and SUBMIT ) then you can do it verbally here by saying like " I rate " excellent/good service

Jack
Jack, Technician

Thank you

55357;�����
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician