Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The CD is not working. Where do i take for repairs. Live in…

Customer Question
The CD is not...

The CD is not working. Where do i take for repairs. Live in Vancouver Canada area. Unit Bose Wave Radio/CD, Model AWRCIG, Serial #022373C22646203AC. My Father's and would like to see if can be repaired and how much.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

In body of my messgae

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet as not Tech Savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Given you everything i know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is your postal code?

How old is the Bose?

Postal Code V3C 1Z9. I have no idea the age of the unit thats why i gave you the Model and Serial number

Obviously you are going to GOUGE me for every $$$ rather than help me. I am not prepared to be taken for granted. If you are unable to supply a local source for repairs this conversation is over. Please refund my $5.00. Wayne *****

Wayne,

This is a paid service.

If you wish for a refund, please call 1-***-***-****

No response tells me you are not prepared to assist. Wayne *****

Wayne,

This is a paid service.