Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We had a problem with our internet connection. All other…

Customer Question
We had a problem...

We had a problem with our internet connection. All other devices are working but how do I get an internet connection on the radio.The orange light is flashing and it says to select a preset number but will not connect.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Where do i find that number

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Our bell internet went down and we had Bell refresh for us and all is working now but for the radio

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Its the Bose Sound Touch 20 wifi music system

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you move it outside and tell me if you then get a signal

Please let me know

One moment

thanks