Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pioneer Vsx60, and there is a e22 error code and…

Customer Question
I have a pioneer...

I have a pioneer Vsx60

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

And there is a e22 error code and sound stopped working.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I unplugged the unit code is no longer in the unit but sound still does not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So after unplugging the error is gone but it won't turn on? Do you see a solid or flashing power light on front?

It will turn on and picture works but no sound

Thank you for confirming,

this is most likely a hardware failure, but there is a reset process we can try on it:

Switch the receiver into standby mode by holding down "Band" and then pressing and holding the "Standby/On" button for about two seconds. When you see "Reset?" appear on the display, press preset <> to select Reset, then press enter, then enter again to confirm.

Let me know the results.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

sound is still not working
That does not reset the receiver
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Did you see OK on the screen when following through the process?