Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in Melbourne I have got home theatre with projector…

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** live in Melbourne I have got home theatre with projector at home I installed it I need tecnichian to come to my place and fix clarity in Melbourne
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/17/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Sidhu,

You can contact In Home Electronics to install this for you:
Phone Dean on 0456 016 767.

http://inhomeelectronics.com.au/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------