Home Theater-Stereo

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Denon AVR-2105 which was working perfectly a couple
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Hello. I have a Denon AVR-2105 which was working perfectly a couple of days ago, then the sound just cut out. Not sure what to do I haven't changed any of the connections - two double phono cables plu… read more
Can I hook my Denon AVR E-400 receiver to a Onkyo M-5130
Can I hook my Denon AVR E-400 receiver to a Onkyo M-5130 amplifier? … read more
I have a Denon avr-2105/885 and I am trying to connect my
I have a Denon avr-2105/885 and I am trying to connect my Sony Bravia TV sound thru my amplifier. I do not know how to connect the two … read more
It has stopped working. When I checked the power source that
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
It has stopped working. When I checked the power source that was okay but it won't turn on. It's an older model avr2105 … read more
I bought a denon avr 3806 receiver from U.S.A.. I live in
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I bought a denon avr 3806 receiver from U.S.A.. I live in Israel. I can not tune exactly the FM radio stations. May be it is some CODE that will invert the American broadcast FM stations to the Europe… read more
Help me! I have an AVR-E200. I want to use it to hear FM
Pearl help me! I have an AVR-E200. I want to use it to hear FM radio. I tap tuner on the remote and one station appears , but can't move the dial or get volume … read more
I moved my avr-2000 from the bedroom to the office because
I moved my avr-2000 from the bedroom to the office because it was shutting on and off. Replaced it with a avr-1712 that was in the office. The 2000 sat for several months. I tried to connect my ipod a… read more
I have Serius XM in two vehicles. I want to get Serius XM
I have Serius XM in two vehicles. I want to get Serius XM for my home. I have a Denon AVR-S900W entertainment system. it is tied to Cable. … read more
I have the Denon AVR X7200WA and the Blu Ray Audio / Video
I have the Denon AVR X7200WA and the Blu Ray Audio / Video DBT - 3313UDCI. Now for some reason unknown the picture on the screen has been reduced in size on all 4 by about one third in size with very … read more
My AVR-500 turns off unexpectedly after operating just fine
My AVR-500 turns off unexpectedly after operating just fine for 10-15 minutes. Then each time it is turned back on it turns off sooner and sooner.… read more
I have just purchased a Denon AVR-3200W and cannot find
I have just purchased a Denon AVR-3200W and cannot find instructions to receive AM/FM radio signals. The antennas are presently connected appropriately at the rear, lower left corner of the receiver, … read more
I have an A-H4 hub that has just stopped working. I have unplugged
I have an A-H4 hub that has just stopped working. I have unplugged and re plugged all connections and nothing has happened. Any advice?… read more
I have a avr x3100w receiver that would not shut off and but
I have a avr x3100w receiver that would not shut off and but instead would go to zone 2 or main zone when pushing the power button on remote or the unit. Talked with denon technician and was able to c… read more
I just bought a Denon avr x 1000 to replace my marantz sr7400.
I just bought a Denon avr x 1000 to replace my marantz sr7400. I have speakers in three other rooms which are connected to a Niles switching unit and a Niles SI 2125 Systems integration amplifier. I c… read more
OK, I plugged everything in using HDMI cables and got nothing.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
OK, I plugged everything in using HDMI cables and got nothing. I am using a shaw cable box which seems to confuse the matter.… read more
I do not see a "source" choice on my Denon receiver for my
ricke1973
ricke1973, Electronic technician
I do not see a "source" choice on my Denon receiver for my satellite radio. I have sent a signal from sirus web site. I believe I have the antenna, etc plugged into the back of the denon receiver corr… read more
i cannot get sound from my zone 1 speakers. i am getting video
Steve G., Chief Engineer
i cannot get sound from my zone 1 speakers. i am getting video on tv from cable box and dvd player.… read more
I have a denon avr-4311 and would like to connect to a yamaha
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a denon avr-4311 and would like to connect to a yamaha receiver to play broadcast "free old school radio". If possible what would be the cables required and what would be the connection " v aux… read more