Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The wave will not play cd's where can I take it to be

Customer Question
The wave will not...

The wave will not play cd's where can I take it to be repaired

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Acoustic wave model cd3000 purchased 1999

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don.t recall anything specific happening, I went to put a disc in closed the lid and it would not move... unaware of trouble shooting item to follow... because the disk did not spin...radio works fine Aux works fine just can't play cds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

What will this cost me by connecting?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Home Theater Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I would like to know where can I take it to talk face to face I live in area code 20904

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/16/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think I can recommend places for you to contact, and perhaps also take it to if on phoning they confirm:

For that area, there is nothing better than Chuck Levin's - I know its local reputation.

Address: 11151 Veirs Mill Rd, Wheaton, MD 20902

Hours:

Closed ⋅ Opens 10AM Mon

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

and it is in the Wheaton area for sure.

As for others:

Bose Showcase Store

Located in: Westfield Montgomery

Address:*****#1256, Bethesda, MD 20817

Hours:

Open ⋅ Closes 9PM

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

If you need other options, let me know. If these excellent choices prove useful to you, please let me know that too, in a brief reply at least. Good luck with it!

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further and advise as needed.)

Russell H., Service Tech