Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Visio model sb3621n-e8m. Bought it to day and hooked it up.

Customer Question
Visio model sb3621n-e8m. Bought...

Visio model sb3621n-e8m. Bought it to day and hooked it up. Worked fine. Tried the mute but it will not unmute. Power is on, all lights are on, but no sound.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Just sent

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried reset, held blue tooth and volume like manual said, but soes not com off mute.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

All I did was press the mute button and now it will not come off mute

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/16/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Were you using the vizio remote, or a different remote? If you press the volume button on the soundbar itself, will it respond to that?