Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GeII hooked up anew %TV to the system(one from another room…

Customer Question
GeII hooked up anew...

GeII hooked up anew %TV to the system(one from another room but keep

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsan 23" about 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checked all the lines still says no signal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/17/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the full model number of the tv, and what specifically is connected to it currently and where (such as cable box on hdmi1, dvd on video 2, for example)?