Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Soundbar won't power on, checked power cord with meter it…

Customer Question
Soundbar won't power on...

Soundbar won't power on, checked power cord with meter it has proper voltage, tried power cycle solution, no sucess, any other suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

SB3821-C6, about 11/2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was working fine, went to watch TV sondbar wouldn't power up, tried power cycle on soundbar and remote.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Is the standby light showing at all?

Please let me know

No

Thanks

It is the internal powerboard that has faulted, thiss is the only fault you get when you get no power if the voltage is correct to it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the bar to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you