Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

CD PLAYER WON'T EJECT OR PLAY, FACTORY INSTALL O4 NISSAN…

Customer Question
CD PLAYER WON'T EJECT...

CD PLAYER WON'T EJECT OR PLAY

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

FACTORY INSTALL O4 NISSAN MAXIMUN

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

HAVE NOT USED CD PLAYED IN A LONG TIME. TRY TO INSERT DISC AND WOULD NOT OPEN OR EJECT DISC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

EVERY THING ELSE RADIO WORKS FINE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/14/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.