Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bose wave soundtouch and have had it connected to…

Customer Question
I have a bose...

I have a bose wave soundtouch and have had it connected to wifi. I changed my wifi and can't seem to reconnect it to wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is a Wave system 111. The serial no. is

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry, serial no. 061105933200332AE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it I think

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/14/2017
Technician: Joe AV, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Engineer

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request. It seems you are having an issue connecting the Wave to a new wifi router. Can you please tell me what happens when you try to connect?

It says it is not connected. Tried holding button down for 10 sec. to reboot but nothing happened
No thanks. I do not wish to pay that amount.

If you were offered phone service that was by the automated system. We can still continue troubleshooting on this chat if you'd like.