Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I hook up my Pioneer Large Disc player to my LG Smart…

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook up my Pioneer Large Disc player to my LG Smart TV. What HDMI do I purchase to do this that has the 3 RCA jacks?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The Pioneer LD was Mfg. 1995 and is a Model LD-4400

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Sony DVD player works perfect with the LG how ever if I try hooking up th LD and use the DVD icon on the LG there is no picture.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just recently as I decided to try to hook the LD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

At the moment I think not.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/13/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.