Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot connect speaker to wifi. Would it be possible to talk…

Customer Question
Cannot connect speaker to...

Cannot connect speaker to wifi. Would it be possible to talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Soundtouch 300 about 1 hour old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to set up the speaker. it has not as yet functioned

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the error you get when you try to connect to wifi?

Please let me know