Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the Bose I speaker and need the manual for it, It us…

Customer Question
I have the Bose...

I have the Bose I speaker and need the manual for it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It us Bose Speaker (blue tooth) one.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Manual for Bose One BT speaker

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a chage?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/13/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Bose.

Better yet, please post back with clear pictures of the "...Bose Speaker (blue tooth) one..." Click HERE.
These pictures would then serve as common references.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.