Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add 1 TV to a 2 TV system do I need another box or…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add 1 TV to a 2 TV system do I need another box or can I do it with a splitter?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung UN2444000 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just bought the TV....it's not here yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I already have 2 TV's on your boxex

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/13/2017
Technician: Joe AV, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Engineer

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question. I need a little more information to be able to provide you with a good answer. What type of service do you have? Cable, Satellite?