Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Sound Dock I have been using as a monitor for…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Sound Dock I have been using as a monitor for my recordings from a MP player to a reel to reel Teac tape recorder,I purchased a bluetooth adapter which works very well.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

My question can I adapt the dock to sound out?

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only looked at the back of the unit which has a single AUX in.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/12/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, you can wire an aux out cable to the speaker wires.