Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to play my cds they skip badly, it is a bose wave…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to play my cds they skip badly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

It is a bose wave radio/cd model #awrc-1p it is about 10-15 years old but it has not been heavily used, and not at all for the last couple of years because of this problem. we do not use it as a radio

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried anything because I not want to possibly damage the radio

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I really miss play my cds and want to be able to use it again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/12/2017
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

What have you done to try and fix this please?

Can you get me the model number found on the back of the unit please?

Anthony