Joe AV
Joe AV, Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Infrastructure and Network engineer
99768184

I have a Nuvo audio system in my home in 7 rooms. The

Customer Question

I have a Nuvo audio system in my home in 7 rooms. The speakers in one room quit working for no apparent reason. It shows to be on and you can control it from the keypad as well as online.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Joe AV replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to see if I can help with this request. I am sorry you are having this issue. We will need to check the physical speaker connection to the allport speaker and control pad connection first. If the control pad is plugged in fine, it will still allow you to control the room, but if the speaker connection is loose or disconnected it is likely the cause for no audio in that room. Can you please verify these cables are connected securely?