Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased the Soundbar 300 and virtually speakers I went…

Customer Question
I purchased the Soundbar...

I purchased the Soundbar 300 and virtually speakers I went through the ADAPTIG process and the response said it was good., but there is no sound coming from the speakers can you advise? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

I do not have it connected to a stereo just want to use the soundbar with speakers.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned the Tv on and off also the remote to the bose remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/9/2017
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

What type of cable did you use to connect the soundbar to your TV?

the cable came with the soundbar the speakers have sound because I followed the setup by Bose and received a success at the end of the procedure.
This is not working for me please cancel my trail subscription. Thank you
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?