Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help.. out of nowhere, my Bose SoundLink Mini stopped

Customer Question
Help.. out of nowhere...

Help.. out of nowhere, my Bose SoundLink Mini stopped working. It was fine for the longest time. I use it for my TV sound system

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

All I know is that itself approximately 2 years old .. the official name is ***** ***** 12v 0.833A

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It simply stopped working. Went to website. Said, hold Bluetooth button for ten seconds, release. But it did nothing to reset. I have my mini SoundLink plugged in and an output jack goes to my TV for the sound

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/8/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If a reset did not work then the SoundLink then it will need to be returned to Bose for repair.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/factory_authorized_service.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------