Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Cannot get bose solo soundbar to come on if it does come on

Customer Question

cannot get bose solo soundbar to come on
if it does come on it emits a loud hum
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Difficulty coming On, combined with a loud hum when it does, in the speakers, signifies a major malfunction in the electronics. The hum is probably either from wrong voltage from the power supply / distribution circuitry inside the Bose, or else owing to a defective audio amplifier component.

It will require repair. Would you like further advice on how to go about getting it repaired? if so, tell me your local zip code, at least, by Reply To Expert, and I will help and advise you further.