Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a &K audio and video receiver and am trying to run

Customer Question

Hello I have a B&K audio and video receiver and am trying to run the component video out (RGB) through a component to HDMI converter. The converter doesn't pick up the signal, however I run a DVD component video out through the same converter and the converter picks up the signal and the TV displays it.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: I have done all I can the DVD players lights the "signal" light on the converter and the B&K does not. I was using the B&K to switch video with the replaced TV and everything was working fine.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not gotten the B&K to light the signal light on the converter yet. The trouble shooting I've done is getting the DVD player to both light the signal light and display on the TV
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your receiver? Converter?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.