Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a &K audio and video receiver and am trying to run…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a B&K audio and video receiver and am trying to run the component video out (RGB) through a component to HDMI converter. The converter doesn't pick up the signal, however I run a DVD component video out through the same converter and the converter picks up the signal and the TV displays it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

I have done all I can the DVD players lights the "signal" light on the converter and the B&K does not. I was using the B&K to switch video with the replaced TV and everything was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not gotten the B&K to light the signal light on the converter yet. The trouble shooting I've done is getting the DVD player to both light the signal light and display on the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/7/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your receiver? Converter?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.