Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Kenwood DDX9703SZ 6.95 and realized I need…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Kenwood DDX9703SZ 6.95 and realized I need the radio to control my heated and cooled seats in my truck. Does Kenwood make a fix for this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

DDX9703 S Z 6.95 Screen

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't installed it yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
9/7/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It is not possible to use the Kenwood DDX9703SZ 6.95 to control the seat temperature in your truck.

Kenwood do not have a fix or workaround for this.