Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I bought a vios 2.1 channel sound bar(with wireless sub

woofer -connected via bluetooth),What additional...
I bought a vios 2.1 channel sound bar(with wireless sub woofer -connected via bluetooth),What additional bluetooth speaker(s) can i add , that will be compatable to this sound bar?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: vios ,2.1 channel,28",sound bar.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not trouble shooting,haven't purchased additional bluetooth speaker yet.What would be compatable to this sound bar?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
8/19/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the specific model of the soundbar you are looking at? Do you already have it or are considering purchasing one?

Once again,i purchased a Vios,2.1 channel,28',sound bar.It has a sub woofer,which is wirelessly connected via bluetooth.Can i ad an additional bluetooth speaker to it,via bluetooyh connection and if so ,which make(s) and model(s)?
HELLO?
Are you there?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

28" is not a model. I need the specific model number, please. There is a sticker on the back with a model number printed there.

Vios ,model SB2821-D6

Thank you for confirming.

Unfortunately, this is just a simple 2.1 channel soundbar, it is not possible to add external speakers to it or expand it in any way.

While it does have bluetooth, that feature is an INPUT only, meaning you can play music from a phone or ipad through the vizio soundbar. It does not allow for OUTPUT to connect external speakers, headphones, or other output devices.

If you wanted to add additional speakers, that is something you'd need to connect to the tv (or other source device, such as your cable/satellite box) directly via other means. It would have no involvement with the vizio, though you could use the 2 systems simultaneously, that is not recommended as they won't sync up perfectly and you'll get some echos and it will end up sounding worse than using just one system or the other.

I can explain more about setting up that other connection if you'd like though.

No,i'll just use it the way it is .Thanks.

You're very welcome!

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer
Nathan, Engineer