Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have the Bose 300 system and for the most part, I love it.

Customer Question

I have the Bose 300 system and for the most part, I love it. However, lately, I have been having problems with it shutting down and not being able to restart it to work. I have called in about it before and really don't wish to keep... well, if it is something that I am doing to cause this problem, I would truly like to know. Help, I have no sound
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: SOUNDTOUCH 300
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I fear that everything I have done so far has only made the problem worse. I tried to check the speakers by checking that everything was on and somehow, I disabled the speaker and now I can't get rid of the disable status
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have my computer hooked up to my tv (HP, LG)
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

How often does this happen?
Does it happen only when watching tv, or on other content too?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.