Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the Bose 300 system and for the most part, I love it.

Customer Question
I have the Bose...

I have the Bose 300 system and for the most part, I love it. However, lately, I have been having problems with it shutting down and not being able to restart it to work. I have called in about it before and really don't wish to keep... well, if it is something that I am doing to cause this problem, I would truly like to know. Help, I have no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

SOUNDTOUCH 300

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I fear that everything I have done so far has only made the problem worse. I tried to check the speakers by checking that everything was on and somehow, I disabled the speaker and now I can't get rid of the disable status

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

I have my computer hooked up to my tv (HP, LG)

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/6/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

How often does this happen?
Does it happen only when watching tv, or on other content too?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.