Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a blinking led on off button and than when I turn the…

Customer Question
I have a blinking...

I have a blinking led on off button and than when I turn the volume up the sterieo shuts off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

VR 606

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TOOK OUT FUSE TO CHECK TO SEE IF THAT WAS THE PROLEM. FUSE LOOKS INTACK.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/5/2017
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Doe the standby light blink before or after shut down ?

Need help with this ?