Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need a replacement remote for avr 1602, what the model /

Customer Question
Need a replacement remote...

Need a replacement remote for avr 1602

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

What the model / part number

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No problem. I bought the unit from a friend. he didn't have the remote

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/4/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can buy the remote here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Remote-Control-For-DENON-AVR-1403-ARV-1602-AVR-483-RC-875-RC-896-A-V-AV-Receiver-/391531060365

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.