crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Need a replacement remote for avr 1602, what the model /

Customer Question

need a replacement remote for avr 1602
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: what the model / part number
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no problem. I bought the unit from a friend. he didn't have the remote
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can buy the remote here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Remote-Control-For-DENON-AVR-1403-ARV-1602-AVR-483-RC-875-RC-896-A-V-AV-Receiver-/391531060365

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.