ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a Legrand on Q lyriQ ceiling speaker system with

Customer Question

I have a Legrand on Q lyriQ ceiling speaker system with single source, 4 zones. The system has been working fine for 6 years. Now the volume lights on the local modules AU7394 are blinking green as is the power green light on the AU7396 audio distribution hub. I purchased a new AU 7396 hub but it didn't fix the problem. Any ideas what is causing the problem?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It started a few days ago. I also had the same problem after I had returned from 3 months away from home this past April. At that time I believe I just recycled the power input to the distribution hub and it fixed the problem. I also noticed now that when I remove all cat 5 cables from the distribution hub the green power light goes solid.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I was hoping to avoid the service charge if the fix is relatively simple. If not I'll have to call the installing company to have them look at it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

I see you have been waiting some time for an answer - do you still need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Pete, since I heard nothing from Just Answer I decided to order a new 24 VCC power adapter cord. It should arrive tomorrow. There aren't that many components to this system. Since the hub and power adapter are located in an unventilated metal wall enclosure perhaps that could be the problem. I'll see. Thanks for your reply.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Ok, let me know how it goes.

You can always reply back here at any time :)