Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having trouble with sound bar synchronising with tv. Klipsch…

Customer Question
Having trouble with sound...

Having trouble with sound bar synchronising with tv.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch R-4B

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Changing channels, turning on/off, try resynch stuff on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

TV is new LG, sound bar is also new - anytime I appear to have synch, it does not remain or has to be resynched each time tv is turned on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/3/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is the TV just put into standby mode, or is the power turned off at the wall?