Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Connect a wireless bluetooth blackweb bwa15av110 speaker to

Customer Question

connect a wireless bluetooth blackweb bwa15av110 speaker to the rca rta7010b soundbar
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you trying to expand the reach or power of the soundbar to get louder sound or more in the back of the room for example?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just want to connect a wireless speaker
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I understand what you are wanting to do, but that is not within the scope of capabilities of your system.

That rca soundbar is a very simplistic device and has no ability to link to other speakers. While it does have a bluetooth feature, that is an input only. It is meant to stream music through the soundbar from a smartphone or tablet. It cannot output audio and is not possible to link the soundbar to your other speaker.

If you wanted to use the wireless speaker, you would have to link it separately to the tv or source device, it would not involve the soundbar at all.

I can help you set that up if you'd like, it would involve purchasing a special adapters and transmitters, around $60. Would you like me to explain that process?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.