Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I purchased recently an Aiwa Stereo system which was

Customer Question

I purchased recently an Aiwa Stereo system which was demonstrated to me to show that it all worked. When I got it home I connected the units up and my speakers(these are AIwa speakers from an older system.I cannot get any sound from speakers but do get sound from the phono socket. I do not have a manual and think I may have connected something incorrectly. I need an expert to come and inspect the system.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: T he make is Aiwa but I am not sure of the number.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not know how to test the system.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The system has 6 units and I have four speakers connected to the panel which lists surround sound.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Still, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Aiwa Stereo system...AIwa speakers from an older system..."