Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The cd player will not play and I can not turn it off and…

Customer Question
The cd player will...

The cd player will not play and I can not turn it off and will not eject the cd I need to know where I can get it fixed and if ican get it fixed where do I go

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Wavemusic system 111 grp 120v us

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ikeep hiting stop eject and stop and play some times it ejected the cd but now ica not get the cd when I put a disc in top slot the disc come out but when I put I in the second slot it will not come and it willnot shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

I don not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/2/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...wavemusic system..."