Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

The cd player will not play and I can not turn it off and

Customer Question

the cd player will not play and I can not turn it off and will not eject the cd I need to know where I can get it fixed and if ican get it fixed where do I go
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: wavemusic system 111 grp 120v us
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ikeep hiting stop eject and stop and play some times it ejected the cd but now ica not get the cd when I put a disc in top slot the disc come out but when I put I in the second slot it will not come and it willnot shut down
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don not think so
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...wavemusic system..."