Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

It will not come on

Customer Question
It will not come...

It will not come on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

Could please give me the model number

where is the model #

Usually at the rear panel but sometimes even at front

What brand name is it ?

What is it doing right now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

no I do not Model # 410376 Bose Solo

O.k then its a sound bar that goes under the tv

Pull the power cord 30 secs or so then listen for a clicking sound from inside when you plug it back in

Pulling out the cord is pretty much the only reset you have for those solo by the way

I already that it did not work

How old is this solo ?

3 years old

O.k then it is past its warranty period

Give me a minute on this please

I also put a new battery in the remote and it did not work

You could try a local repair shop , this could be as simple as a fuse internally but if it goes beyond that then it would have to be a bose ASC

Bose do not sell parts or give any info to independent shops about their system

I will give you their contact info

okay

You may find something close to you at this link ;

https://www.service-center-locator.com/bose/bose-service-center.htm

Or contact bose directly for service centers info ; 1-***-***-****

This link is bose directly as well ; https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/factory_authorized_service.html

These would be your best bet but again this could be a simple repair that a local shop may be able to perform and most shop will give you a free estimate if they can perform it

okay ~ Thanks

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no additional charges) if you have other questions related to that

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician