Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Denton doesn't show as a device on my iPhone or iPad.

Customer Question
My Denton doesn't show...

My Denton doesn't show as a device on my iPhone or iPad. Right now I'm listening to internet radio through my MacBook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

AVR-S510BT

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was away so I don't know - maybe my cleaner touched something. I reset the receiver and of course lost all my radio settings but I was able to get my MacBook Pro paired.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/1/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you trying to use airplay? Bluetooth?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm using Bluetooth but while I was waiting for your reply I have figured it out. I still would like to know how to adjust volume

Glad to hear the bluetooth is working again for you. I was just going to clarify that your denon only supports bluetooth, it is not a network receiver so it does not have an airplay option and that may be why it wasn't working if you were trying to connect that way.

The volume is adjusted on the denon for the main volume,

though while using bluetooth you can use the volume buttons in your iphone/pad to make minor adjustments as well.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.