Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We need to set it up. It's for my dog kennel can I use my I…

Customer Question
We need to set...

We need to set it up. It's for my dog kennel can I use my I pad screen to set up or do I need a tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I could use a small Samsung that's about 6 to 8 years old hardly used

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We hooked it up yesterday without a tv but could get no sound. I did not get this as a home theater

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

Just in simple terms how to set it up

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/1/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Carolyn, you never posted WHAT exactly it is you're trying to setup? Can you provide a brand and model number please?