Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ples, onkyo tx-nr 646 and emotiva a700, and polk speakers,

Customer Question
Onkyo tx-nr 646 and...

Onkyo tx-nr 646 and emotiva a700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

And polk speakers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help connecting amp to av receiver and speakers

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the intended purpose of the amplifier?

amplified my speakers for home theater setup

So you are wanting to use the emotiva for the main (theater) room?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.