Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I am trying to connect my bose Lifestyle 650 system to

Customer Question
hello, I am trying to...
hello, I am trying to connect my bose Lifestyle 650 system to direct and samsung tv.
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: UN60EH6000F
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lifestyle?
Customer: I have one HDMI coming from the HDMI out to the TV. I have a wireless direct tv box connect into the bose HDMI in.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/1/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The setup you describe appears correct.

What difficulties are you experiencing with it?

Sorry for the delay I was in vacation. Yes this is the set up I have, and I get no picture. The Tv registers the 1080 signal bc is shows it on the corner of Tv. Do you. Red me to take pictures?

Yes please attach some pictures of the connections and the screen- that would be very helpful:)

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer