Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im using a bose sound bar on LG tv I get a hd picture but no…

Customer Question
Im using a bose...

Im using a bose sound bar on LG tv I get a hd picture but no sound

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It gives an error sign with acoustic modulation

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

The Bose sound bas is only attached to my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

It was working yesterday after i rebooted tv but it did work this time

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/29/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need some more specific details in order to help you here:

1) What model Bose soundbar do you have?

2) What's the model number off of the back of the LG TV?

3) What else (besides the TV) is connected to the Bose- cable box/SAT box, Roku, Apple TV box, etc.?

4) Are the sources and TV all connected to the Bose using HDMI cables- or something else?