Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot connect bose qc 35 to my pc laptop, headphones qc 35,

Customer Question
Cannot connect bose qc...

Cannot connect bose qc 35 to my pc laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Headphones qc 35

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

The connection asks for a passcode to add it to my pc?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

No I think they will get it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/29/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your laptop?

What version of Windows does your laptop use?

Are you trying to connect the headphones for the first time?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.