Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have not used my SoundLink for a number of years and would…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my SoundLink for a number of years and would like to use it could you please help

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

Not at the moment

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

Nothing. i need to know how to pair with my itunes account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of now

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/28/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device do you want to pair with the Soundlink speaker, please?