Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I JUST BOUGHT LOGITECH Z130 SPAKERS, I HOOKED THEM UP, BUT…

Customer Question
I JUST BOUGHT LOGITECH...

I JUST BOUGHT LOGITECH Z130 SPAKERS, I HOOKED THEM UP, BUT NO SOUND?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

DELL, 2 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

TWO WEEKS, THATH'S WHY I REPLACED THEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I GET A MESSAGE SAYING THERE IS NO AUDIO CARD.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/29/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model of the device that you connected the speakers to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.