Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose radio with a SKYFi3 Kit. I cannot get audio on…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose radio with a SKYFi3 Kit. I cannot get audio on the radio- time, power, and station ID shows on the radio, but no sound. Also can not get any XM station. The remote will change radio stations but not XM channels.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Speaker is in the radio. All cables connected.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a technical person, so please be patient.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/28/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What model is your radio?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.