hongkongpom
hongkongpom,
40928634

My laptop (Windows 7) doesn't recognize mynew Bose speaker,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My laptop (Windows 7) doesn't recognize mynew Bose speaker, I'd like to play music.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Soundlink 2, one month old.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've searched for a solution through my Control Panel, no luck.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but thank you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  D. Sandlin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your computer?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've already provided this info. Do you need it again?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Written support
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No response, am requesting another expert.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just saw your question. My computer is a Lenovo laptop E550, over a year old.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Still no response from anyone, this is not good service.
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 months ago.

Hello there firstly please put your speaker in pairing mode and then follow this two forums to configure the Bluetooth on your laptop click me & click me

You can then pair the speaker to your laptop. If asked for a PIN during the pairing process please use either 0000 or 1234. You will also need to make sure that Bluetooth is set as the default speaker in the sound configuration in your control panel. If paired then the sound should automatically come from the Bluetooth speaker but if not you can set it manually as I have just mentioned.