Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

The HDMI from my denon 2113ci is not being ready by the

Customer Question

the HDMI from my denon 2113ci is not being ready by the television. However when I go from the blue ray for example directly to the tv it works. so this tells me it is not the cable and not the TV
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: samsung. TV works fine when bypass the receiver
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplug everything and replug in after an hour. Did a hard reset to television to rule that problem out
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.
After reading what you've posted, I'm not sure what you mean by "hard reset to the television"- can you elaborate on that?Also, can you get the Denon's on screen display to show up on the TV?Additionally how long of a run is the HDMI cable from the Denon to the TV and has it worked with the Denon previously please?
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.
Simply send a reply back to proceed.