Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Cable runs through Denon receiver. Cable box is fine.

Customer Question

Cable runs through Denon receiver. Cable box is fine. Getting Audio for TV, but no TV picture. TV screen just says DENON
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Not sure of mode;l of TV...it is a72" LG flat scren and is exactly 2 years old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: When on turned on remote to cable the audio would come on and the enon pisture would come..
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It woulkd have had to be something onpushed on remote as I did not touch anythinh else last nite,,, I am good with techincian
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

TV screen just saying Denon is an issue with the processor of the receiver. You haven't posted any model numbers here at all- so it's not possible to look up specifics. Can you provide the model number of the Denon at the very least please?