Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

This with regard to ham gear repair....... it is ham radio

Customer Question
this with regard to ham...
this with regard to ham gear repair.......
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: it is ham radio geaar...do you repair them?
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this would be 2 meter hand held equipment..
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really... i just want to know where i might sends it to gewt it repaired or an estimate on repair...
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/14/2017
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

What is the model number of the radio, and what is your zip code?

MODEL NUMBER KENWOOD THG-71 AND A KENWOOD 21`00 ZIP IS 52756

Give me a few minutes, this will be easier without the phone call, and will save you some money. I'm locating the right personnel for you, this can take a few minutes.

Hamm radios are getting harder and harder to find people who repair them. It's like finding someone to repair a 1930's organ, they are few and far between. Luckily Hamm radios are much smaller than organs, so we can ship them if we need to. Here is who to contact:

***@******.***

***@******.***

(###) ###-####/p>

These should get you closer to the solution. The first email address seems promising, and the phone number is ***** the parts department, in case the emails are slow. Let me know if you're able to get in touch with these vendors, I'll continue my search for a Kenwood Hamm specialist if I need to at no extra charge.

YOU SAID IT WEAS GONNA COST 5 DOLLARS.... WHAT'S THIS 26$??

I didn't make any deal, that is with the site. I am the expert who answers questions for customers. I'm a trained professional, but the payment goes through the site. I get paid to help people with their electronics. I'm in the US, and the corporate headquarters is in San Francisco.

I WANT TO TERMINATE THIS CONTACT WITH NO CHARGES BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN NO SOLUTION TO MY PROBKEM...PL??
Technician: Michael, Appliance Repair Technician replied 6 months ago
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer